12.06.2011

A Bridal Shower

This past weekend I was in the cities to help throw a bridal shower for my friend Justine. It was a brunch shower so we did most of the decorating and cooking/baking the night before. I managed to take a few photos of the day, but there were many details that I didn't get a chance to catch.







Details of the day:

Make your own paper bag and book page flowers.

Mini German Pancake Recipe with Triple Berry Sauce

Chocolate Truffles  (I added peppermint to the recipe)

Homemade Coffee Creamers (we made the peppermint mocha & the pumpkin spice)


It was a wonderful morning filled with wonderful people and delicious food.



1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so lovely! I can't wait to decorate and make stuff for a bridal shower someday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...