4.05.2010

Where has time gone?

Sorry it has been so long since I've written last. The last few weeks have been busy with school and life in general. A few of us went on a bike ride today once I got back into town. We went down by the river and then stopped in at the new Dairy Queen in town. After a burger and orange julius we rode home quickly because it suddenly wasn't as warm after eating ice cream outside. It was good to get some fresh air though.

Spent a nice weekend with the family at home. Ben had to stay up and work but I think he managed to have a nice relaxing weekend as well. I will post some photos of my weekend as soon as time allows. But for now words will have to do. Sadly, I can't really even manage more words at the moment. Sleep is calling for me. I fall asleep tonight especially thankful for the gift given to us through Christ. It is wonderful to be loved like we are.

He has Risen.
He has Risen Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...