1.25.2012

I'm back, I'm back!


Alright I know. It's been almost a month since I've posted last, but I am happy to be back into the swing of things. Things just suddenly became really busy and sitting in front of my computer to blog seemed to never fit in. In honor of my month long hiatus, I am going to share with you my month in instagrams.

A light dusting of snow.

sugar cookies.

A Christmas date with the husband.

Gifts wrapped and ready for travel.

A wonderful evening with friends.

Driving to my parents in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas!

Helping a friend with wedding decor.

The couple's first dance.

The wonderful ladies I got to spend the day with.

House & Pet Sitting for my parents.

Visiting my favorite little man.

white tea.

Finishing up a year long project.

Snow. 

Back home.



Well, there it is. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to get back on a regular posting schedule again. 

3 comments:

  1. Love it. Get back to that regular schedule...reading your blog makes me feel like I'm close to you when I'm so far away! Miss your pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Love all the pictures and hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! I kept checking in hopes of your return haha :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...