2.06.2010

Productivity at its finest.

My productive saturday has yet to start. & its 9pm. hmmmm.

I was sucked into Grooveshark. And wedding stuff. And when I finally sat down to do my homework I realized I forgot all the articles I needed to site at the apartment. Great.

Oh well, sometimes lazy saturdays are glorious, and usually they are very much needed after a hectic week.
I need to stop defining my time by weekends. I think I look forward to them too much, instead of enjoying the week days. My weeks are busy, but they are usually enjoyable and lovely in their own way. So my goal this next week is to treat everyday like it has the promise of a Saturday. Everyday is a fresh start.

But for now, I will just sip my pumpkin coffee with a dusting of cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...