6.09.2011

Seattle Part 2: (our first day)

All of these photos were taken a few hours after arriving. We pretty much showered and headed out again. (trust me showering is amazing when you have spent 24 hours in a car) We talked by the lake that our hotel was on and then had dinner at a delicious seafood place. It was about this time when I realized how exhausted I was from my few hours of sleep the night before. I think I was out the minute my head hit the pillow, and good thing because we still had a lot to do the next day. 










More to come after this weekend. I'm off to the cabin with the husband, my parents and grandparents. 
I hope you get to do something fun this weekend too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just saw that you're my latest follower! Thanks!

    Gorgeous pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...