8.03.2011

Q&A

A. Age: 23
B. Bed Size: Queen...and still I was elbowed in the face twice last night.
C. Chore that you hate: I actually really enjoy cleaning and organizing our home. BUT I kinda really dislike doing the laundry. I don't mind sorting it and throwing it into the washer/dryer...it is the folding and putting away part that drives me crazy for some reason (even through it only takes 5 minutes max)
D. Dogs: Someday when we are more settled and out of an apartment. We both love big dogs...maybe a Great Dane?! I do have two dogs,Winston & Chaz, at my parents' house, and Ben has his Sadie at home as well. 
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. 
F. Favorite Color: I usually gravitate towards blues. 
G. Gold or Silver: Depends. 
H. Height: 5'8" 
I. Instruments you play: Haha...well nothing really. I played piano when I was younger for a few years, and the flute in Junior High. Oh and I took Violin lessons for a few months ;)
J. Job Title: Substitute Teacher. I try to be the "fun sub" but some days I am forced to be the "crabby tough sub"
K. Kids: I say 3, maybe 4. Ben says 3. We will see. Not for awhile yet.
L. Live: Way up in the the tundra of Fargo/Moorhead.
M. Mother's Name: Jackie
N. Nicknames: Hmm..Ben tends to have different nicknames each week. Currently it has been "BG" which stands for babygirl, or sometimes it is just "B-Dog", but I try to get him to settle with just "B". As a child I was "Woobie"...not sure why haha.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None! Thankfully. 
P. Pet peeve: Overly aggressive drivers. 
Q. Quote from a movie:  I am horrible at remembering quotes so sorry folks, no answer for this one.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings:  Older brother Josh, younger sister Beth, younger brother Jordan.
T. Time you wake up: Weekdays this summer around 7. (earlier during the school year). Weekends I try to be up by 9 or 10)
U. Underwear: a whole drawer full, especially from all my showers for the wedding last year :)
V. Vegetable you hate: peas, mushrooms, raw purple onions
W. What makes you run late: When I attempt to do something with my hair and then end up throwing it up in a bun.
X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth, I broke my arm once falling off the back of the couch so I probably had one then.
Y. Yummy food that you make:  The other night I made this rhubarb cake that was absolutely delicious...I will share the recipe soon.
Z. Zoo Animal: Baby polar bears, or the Giraffes, or those little monkeys with the mustaches. I don't know... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...