9.01.2011

The Lake in Black and White (mostly)

A few weeks ago, we spent the weekend on a quiet lake. The sun was warm during the day, and the mosquitoes were thick at night. Here are the photos I meant to share a few weeks ago as well. 

an iced coffee for the road...









I am terrified of spiders but amazed by their abilities at the same time...




 an evening snack...chocolate and more coffee




and lastly a few in color...
because sometimes it is just necessary.





When I think of the Summer months that have passed I often think of time spent next to the lake. I can't imagine this season without the warm sun on my face and cool water on my toes. This is where I am off to for the weekend, and it gets even better...my sweet nephew will be there as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...