8.18.2010

The first 12 days of my married life

Time has been lost upon me these last couple of weeks. The wedding went along smoothly and wonderfully. I had a wonderful with my family and friends as well as most importantly my handsome husband.

Gosh it feels good to say that word.

Seriously though, marriage is so sweet and wonderful. Ironically enough my husband is actually away for the next day, but I figured if I wrote about him here I would miss him a little less in real life. (pathetic sure)

He is moving his younger sister up to her dorm for her first year at college. Exciting times for everyone :)

Meanwhile I am attempting to get my things organized at my parents house so that we can move up to our apartment the end of this week. I cannot wait to start getting our apartment organized and decorated, but even before that happens it will still be our home. Lovely isn't it?

Back to the wedding though...
I managed to get a few hours of sleep the night before so that was a blessing. Before I knew it I was getting my makeup and hair done, and then slipping into my dress.

The day is a slight blur to be honest, but at the same time I can remember every minute of it. I won't bore you with the details, but I will say that I couldn't be happier to be married to my best friend.

Here are a few photographs my talented sister-in-law took the day of the wedding. Here is a link to her blog as well.

Enjoy













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...