8.24.2010

Not Missing "the Planning"

So far, I am not missing the wedding planning business. It was truly a relief to be done with such a big event. Now don't get me wrong, I loved the planning process. It just gets exhausting after a year's worth of it. Too many decisions for a indecisive person like myself. Now that the wedding is done it means no bathtubs full of flowers...


Or random stacks of wedding things that I don't want to forget to bring the day of....

I am ready for regular ol' life and I am appreciating it greatly.

DISCLAIMER:
I must admit that I still look at the occasional wedding blog and photographer's website, but not nearly as often as I used to. The creative aspect of wedding planning is addicting though. I mean what other chance do you have to use all the wonderfully creative things you find for one special day? Now I just need to plan other people's weddings...that way I get to still find new and cute ideas but not feel stressed. Oh yes...one day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...