10.28.2011

I blame Star Wars



Friday night and the husband has left me to have Star Wars movie party with some friends.

Cue "All By Myself" by Celine Dion


Seriously, press play...it makes it all more humorous.
For those of you that don't know Ben, he is a rather proud Star Wars fan. Mix in a movie, some video games and a pizza: a party.
Now what's on the agenda for me you ask? (besides listening to Celine Dion)
Well, doing some photo editing, drinking some hot chocolate, and listening to other music (I only lasted Celine Dion once....)
I am rather excited for my cozy night in. I spent the day with seventh graders correcting 160 literature tests, and another 160 spelling tests. The word personification starts to look wrong, even when it's right, after you stare at it too many times.

So...the slippers are on, the hot chocolate is, well too to drink. It's a good start to a lazy night.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your night! I love cozy nights to myself and wish I had more of them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...