10.11.2011

Earl Grey Ice Cream


A few weekends ago my sister and I made some homemade Earl Grey Ice Cream. I was a little hesitant at first because I do not drink much Earl Grey tea, but I am always up for trying a new recipe.

VERDICT: It was very good, but here is the thing...if you don't live the flavor of the tea you probably will not enjoy the ice cream...it is very strong tasting. I loved the small scoop I had, but I would have a hard time eating a whole bowl of it (which is probably a good thing). The flavors are very strong, and I might try steeping the tea  for a smaller amount of time on my next attempt. We had a few people sample it who regularly enjoy Earl Grey, and they loved it...so it is probably a personal preference.

We got the recipe from Gimme Some Oven...so head over there to check it out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...