11.08.2011

On our way home

Our weekend is done, and the week must begin.

We are all packed up and ready for our four hour drive home. About an hour into our drive we get to stop and have breakfast at a small diner with my parents. After consuming your usual diner breakfast and a few cups of caffeine we should be good to go. It is nice to have this pit stop on early mornings in the car. It gives us a chance to slow down and relax into conversation with my parents. We laugh about stories and new happenings and make plans for future trips home. 

For your viewing pleasure I thought I'd share with you three things that I do during this long drives*...





 *not shown but also important to surviving car rides: books, knitting, napping, talking with the husband about anything and everything, etc.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...