3.08.2010

5 little days...

Spring Break is almost here. I can taste/smell/feel/sense it...it is so close.

Just 5 days stand in my way of a week of little homework and a lot of relaxing with family. It's going to be great. I also plan to get a few wedding things done. Finally.

Tomorrow we are doing Learning Centers at a few elementary schools. Should be fun. One of them is on Jane Goodall, and the other is on Economics. Whoop whoop. haha. Econ in general sounds so daunting, but it really isn't bad once you've taken a few classes on it.

We had dance class tonight...learned to waltz. My toes are still intact ;)
Then we ate our leftover Tequilaberry Salad and BBQ Wings....mmm mmm.
In addition, we watched No Country for Old Men. It was interesting to say the least. The boys liked it, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. It was odd. I told them it is my turn to control the netflix this time around.

Ok.
Off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...