3.04.2010

Excuses

I am having the hardest time sitting down to study. I need to study. I have a test tomorrow, and I have yet to pick up the book. I just keep finding other things to do with myself. A trip to walmart after class, tidying up my room, reading my new magazine that came full of recipies I want to try, and writing this! So my plan of action is to pour myself a cup of the coffee I am brewing now, and then shut my bedroom door to the world. The coffee is almost done (I have an incredibly loud coffee maker so it's obvious when it is ending it's brewing). Mmmmm coffee. studying though...not so much. I just keep telling myself that "tomorrow is Friday"..."you are almost done"...."just one more test"....and suddenly shutting myself away to study for one night doesn't seem so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...