3.10.2010

rainy days

It was raining all day today, and by saying this I am not implying that it was a bad thing. I like the rain, especially after a long winter. Rain is a sign of warmer weather, and I believe I saw a 40 degrees on the bank sign while I drove by earlier this evening. It snuck up on me somehow, this Spring weather. The snow banks no longer block my view at intersections and I can wear a light, but waterproof, coat. Today we were at the elementary school again, so I decided to try out my new heels...because a little rain is no reason to keep me in my winter boots. So out the flowered shoes came. I now have a few beginnings of blisters on my heals (the curse of new shoes), but it was well worth it. Oh lovely Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...