10.01.2009

rain.

Its been raining for most of the day, and most of my time was spent in the classroom. Now I'm free from listening for awhile to teachers talk. I'm thinking a nap is in order. What is better then a nice afternoon nap on a rainy day? The test went well today, when the question came up about what Contantinople is called today I had to laugh a little to myself. My academic week is done, just one more day of work to finish off the week. Then (sigh) it's the weekend. I plan on going to the family cabin this weekend to help take out the dock and boat lifts. Hopefully it won't be too cold, and I hope that I'm not the one in waders while standing in the cold lake. I am going to bring my Nikon with so hopefully I will be able to take some great fall shots. Weather cooperating of course. Either way it will be a cozy weekend curled up with my homework, camera, coffee, and scrapbooking stuff. I think we all need a weekend to make us slow down sometimes, but for now an afternoon nap will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...