6.10.2010

Check yes or no.

I recieved some of the RSVP's back today. It was exciting to see the stack of little envelopes waiting for me when I got home from work. Everyday the wedding seems closer and closer. I am realizing more and more how good God has been to be throughout this process. How things have fallen into place makes me realize how out of my control everything truly is. If we had attempted to do this on our own it would have been so much more stressful and worrisome. I am constantly comforted by the fact that he is in control, and ultimately it is all to glorify him in the end. It doesn't really get any better than that.

“For I know the thoughts that
I think toward you, says the Lord,
thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future
and a hope.”
(Jeremiah 29:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...