6.09.2010

New Look?

I wanted to simplify things around here a bit. As of now I think I like the end result, but a few more tweeks are needed until I will be completely happy. Sleep however is going to take priority over fixing this thing.

On another note, my little brother graduated high school today. I feel so old. The high school gym also seemed a lot smaller then it was when I attended the school. I am sure there is some psychological reason for this, but we will leave it at that for now.

Pictures to come soon. They are all on my mom's camera right now, and I don't want to risk losing all of the pictures due to my current level of sleepiness. For the night they will remain safe on her memory card, and I will load them up tomorrow...or the next day...or this weekend.

Until then, sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...