6.13.2010

Failing.

Somedays I forget the gift I have when it comes to grace. There are those days that I feel thtat I am failing miserably at showing Christ to others, that I couldn't mess things up anymore...every action I take seems to fall on deaf ears. I consider giving up, thinking it is no use, that it wasn't my purpose in the first place. But then I take a step back and realize I will always fail when I try to do it by myself. I will never find success if I expect to do it all on my own. I am not supposed to have it all figured out-and that is where the Grace comes in. God is so good at reminding me to snap out of my discouraged state, and to look at the things only HE is capable of. It isn't supposed to be easy, and I am okay with that. HE is enough. All I can do is go with Christ's Love into every situation, constantly searching for what others may need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...