12.13.2010

A good day to celebrate



Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mother's birthday

if the Happy Birthday didn't give it away, ha.

Meet my amazing mother: wife, a wonderful cook (friends in school were always jealous over how many home cooked meals I got, and only now do I realize all the work/time that requires), avid scrapbooker, animal lover ( just ask our spoiled dogs), gardener, and most importantly my friend. She has shown me how to love Jesus since the day I was born, and for that I am truly blessed. Thank you mom for putting up with my stubbornness and loving me along the way.


Who can find a virtuous woman? She is far more precious than jewels...
Strength and honor are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come.



She opens her mouth with wisdom, and loving instruction is on her tongue. 
She watches over the activities of her household and is never idle.
Her sons rise up and call her blessed.
Her husband also praises her:

Many women are capable, but you surpass them all!
Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised.


Proverbs 31:10, 25-30
Have a wonderful day...I am going to go call my mom now :)




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...