2.23.2011

Day 8: Grand Turk


It has been awhile since I posted about our vacation, so I figured it was about time I remembered to post a few photos from the next day. I didn't take too many photos on this day because much of our time was spent walking along the beach and searching for sea glass. Having a heavy camera around your neck gets in the way so sadly it was stowed away in my bag for most of the beautiful day. The beach was gorgeous... especially when you walked far enough to get away from the crowds of people, and I wish I had photographs to show you. Looking at this photos make me wish once again for the sunshine (it is snowing lightly here again).


My handsome husband squinting in the sun. 





We stayed until the late afternoon when clouds started rolling in.


Catching up on some reading.


{Links to other days of our trip}
Day 1 Miami
Day 2 Christmas Eve
Day 3 Christmas
Day 4 at Sea
Day 5 St. Maarten Part 1 and Part 2
Day 6 St.Thomas
Day 7 Puerto Rico
Day 8 Grand Turk

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, thanks Britta for bringing me a little piece of vacation! I did bring my big heavy camera down the beach so if you need any more pics I have some for you...love you!!~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might have to snag a few next time I'm home :) love you too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...