1.08.2011

Day 3: Christmas Day

Warning...due to the fact that I have taken photos on both of my cameras and quite a few on my mom's camera you will be getting photos from the trip in different orders and at different times. Please be patient as I confuse you with dates and jumbled posts. Thank you.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Our second day was spent at sea. It was a warm (and windy) day. We sat outside in the early afternoon but the wind drove must of us inside later on.
Now that I think about it however, perhaps our traveling indoors was less about the wind and more due to the strong temptation of an afternoon nap. I took quite a few naps on this trip.

My sister and brother somewhat willingly posing for a picture


My Mom & Dad



Before dinner we joined together to read the Christmas story as a family.



For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6



{Links to other days of our trip}
Day 1 Miami
Day 2 Christmas Eve
Day 3 Christmas
Day 4 at Sea
Day 5 St. Maarten Part 1 and Part 2
Day 6 St.Thomas
Day 7 Puerto Rico
Day 8 Grand Turk

2 comments:

  1. That was a fun day! Sunshine is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, but I am actually looking forward to a snowy/cozy Christmas this year :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...