1.11.2011

Day 5: Part Two

Okay, after battling with my internet connection I have finally uploaded the rest of this day's photos. You will find most of the photographs taken at Orient Beach. We tried out some boogie boards (did I tell you that in the last post? hmm). By the end of the day I had a little sunburn and a few successful boogie board runs. There were a few times where I only got a mouthful of ocean water but we still had a blast.


A little Christmas spirit in St. Maarten, why not?

Ben and Jordan were the first ones in the water.






Beth's face pretty much explains what a bad boogie board run results in. (Laughing as you cough up water)








Can anyone guess what Bethie is doing?

Okay, goodnight.


{Links to other days of our trip}
Day 1 Miami
Day 2 Christmas Eve
Day 3 Christmas
Day 4 at Sea
Day 5 St. Maarten Part 1 and Part 2
Day 6 St.Thomas
Day 7 Puerto Rico
Day 8 Grand Turk

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...