9.26.2010

Sunday Goodness.

I love Sundays.

It's a day to relax and regroup, and refocus on what is good in life. ( a lot of r's I know)

Ben worked this morning so Ellie and I went to early service at church. It was nice to be up early and worshiping God. There is something so beautiful about morning praises; it sets the tone for the rest of the day. I am currently sitting at home in my now tidy apartment. (I spent awhile cleaning up upon returning home)

I hope to plan a week's worth of math lessons today but I am not quite motivated enough to do that.  I did just find out however that my friend Bekah is in town today, so I need to get my work done so I can see her tonight. So thank you Bekah for being my source of inspiration today.

1 comment:

  1. I do what I can :) Next time I promise I'll give you more notice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...