3.23.2011

SNOW DAY

So I have discovered that snow days do not loose their appeal with age (at least when you work in education). I woke up at 6 to discover that there was no school in our entire district and I couldn't help but feel the giddiness that goes along with realizing that the whole day is now freed up to do anything. Granted I didn't really have to work anyway since I am a substitute, but I didn't even have to feel guilty about turning down a job. It was also a good day because B didn't get snowed in at work last night (which was a possibility). So we both got to sleep in this morning and enjoy the blindingly white view from our porch. I also got to spend sometime with a few of my favorite ladies Bekah and Ellie. Overall it was a lazy Wednesday, and I am refreshed and ready for the rest of the week.

Goodnight!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...