4.14.2011

Honeymoon Part II



Here is part II as promised. We had such an amazing time on our Honeymoon, and it was definitely nice to relax after a busy summer of wedding plans. The trip was a wedding gift from my parents, and we definitely felt blessed to have the chance to relax in such a beautiful place. 

Looking back at these pictures makes me realize how much I love summer and all that it brings. This is fresh in my mind at the moment because it may snow here this weekend. I am in denial, and will believe it when I see the white stuff falling out of the sky. If I choose not to look out my window that day it won't happen either then, right? 




















3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! There is snow in our forecast, too. Totally sucks. I would love to be sitting in once of those green cushioned chairs right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we will all go someday and see WHALES!!! Woooo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...