4.17.2011

A wedding coming soon...



My little sister is getting married in less than a week.

On Saturday to be exact, and I couldn't be more excited/happy/thrilled for her and the hubby to be.

And by the time the weekend rolls around all the snow will be gone.

I am heading home this morning to help with all the last minute details, so I will try to keep you updated on everything even though I'm not making any promises. Because, usually when I promise to blog- I don't. Simple as that.

Okay I need to finish getting packed up because I am sure I will forget something important if I don't.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far.

(Beth and I)
Today I love the..
Smell of: wet earth as everything melts.
Sound of: Adele's Make You Feel My Love
Taste of: reheated coffee from yesterday
Sight of: a snow-free patio
Feel of:  my slippers on my feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...