4.26.2011

My return to normal life.

WARNING: This is going to be a jumble of a post.

Remember when I used to blog?

Sometimes even multiple times a week... crazy huh?

What a week. It was a fabulous week, but also a busy one. I must admit I'm ready for my life to get back into the normal swing of things. I haven't worked in over a week (which has been a nice vacation).

I have spend the last few hours reorganizing my life/apartment while listening to some Adele. A few cups of coffee may also have been involved. Our apartment was a mess, and we brought back quite a bit of laundry to do from our week away. It felt good to get everything back in order and relax a little on my own cozy couch. Too bad the husband had to hurry off to work.

I am currently sipping some tea and thinking of starting a new book before bed.


My evening in pics...


boiling water in my teapot

reading a letter from a dear friend


sipping on my lemon tea

curled up on my couch

I refrained from taking a picture of my laundry...not that exciting. 

Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...