5.05.2011

It's coming

I've been miserable at blogging lately....you can admit it, I know.

I think I have kind of hit this spring rut, where I am desperately waiting for nicer weather, and while I am waiting I am unable to sit down and do anything mildly productive. I have read almost four books over the last couple weeks though...so at least there is that. Ben and I also had a little thrifting and ice coffee date yesterday where I picked up a few more titles to read.

Tumblr_lkoziq29wg1qgx0qio1_500_large


So In honor of the sunny skies I am hoping for today here is my spring/summer wishlist in picture form: (some of the photos are mine, others are ones I've stumbled upon)

Tumblr_lklok20ljt1qgemvlo1_500_large



Tumblr_liwdliy2sj1qa9vtzo1_500_large

Tumblr_lgg9npqcfa1qgfjino1_400_large



Ff2vyo_large






Oh yes, I already feel much better.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...