5.21.2011

Dark Chocolate Grahams




DARK CHOCOLATE GRAHAMS
yum.

What you need:



**I kind of made my own double boiler by putting a couple of inches of water in the lower pan and then placing a bowl on top. This way the chocolate doesn't burn. If you don't have anything that works like this you can always just melt the chocolate in the saucepan, but don't leave it on the heat while you dip...it may burn.


Now watch the magic happen...




Note: I used a silicone mat, but you could use wax paper underneath. When the sheet is full place it in the freezer for about 5 minutes.



This added drizzle isn't necessary, but I wanted to give the tops a little more texture. Make sure you chill them before you do the drizzle, otherwise it will just melt flat. 

Place back in the fridge or freezer for about 30 minutes. They will be easy to handle then for storage or wrapping up. I keep them in the fridge either way because our apartment gets pretty warm.





3 comments:

  1. Yum!!! I hope some are for your momma!Just kidding. I am going to make some soon. Have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since you told me Beth had made some I knew I wanted to do it too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...