11.15.2010

Excuses Excuses

Okay so I don't really have time for a long post....so instead you are getting...........

......................
..........
...


10 REASONS WHY I CANNOT WRITE A LONGER POST

1. I sat through 3 hours of conferences today

2. A hot shower is calling my name.

3. My alarm clock is unable to tell time (not an attractive quality for an alarm clock) and so it woke me up an hour early this morning.

4. I had a grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner and now I'm all cozy and sleepy.

5. I had to turn in an assignment that I didn't realize was due today until yesterday. I started it yesterday as well.

6.My computer sounds like an airplane because it is overheating

7. I am tired.

8. I miss my husband who is at work.

9. I cannot possibly think of anything creative or witty to write about.

10. I spent too much time reading other people's blogs.


XOXO,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...