11.26.2010

Belated Thankfulness

I realize that Thanksgiving was yesterday, but it is never too late to say what you are thankful for. Here goes...


I am thankful for my wonderful sweet Husband, and that we were able to celebrate our first married Thanksgiving together for at least half a day.


I am thankful for friends that make you feel at home in their homes, and Christ's love that seems to overflow through their doors.

I am thankful for a family that makes me feel loved even when we are hours apart.


I am thankful for a warm apartment as the temperature drops.

AND...I am thankful to have survived Target at 4am ;)

Here are a few Photos taken from my day. (Not the best quality...still without my Nikon and not feeling like doing any editing)

Meal #1 (Ham) Turkey came later...

Late night baking before heading out to shop

Old Navy...at Midnight.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...