11.23.2010

Thanksgiving Preview

Rumor (and the news) has it that we are expecting a blizzard starting tomorrow into Thanksgiving. I feel out of the loop since I have not been watching the local news lately...

So I perused the weather report and discovered that a winter storm is expected, but for some reason I doubt that it is really going to be that severe (and trust me I will freely admit if I am proven incorrect). I guess I will just have to wait and see. I do not have to drive anywhere too far so the snow can come if it so chooses.

A local campus even canceled classes tomorrow, but not my school.... still going strong ;)

On other notes I have begun to think of Christmas Gifts...making Christmas gifts to be exact. There are so many things I wish I could make but I have a feeling time will not allow for too many projects.

At this time I don't want to share too many specifics, but I have a feeling some hot chocolate will make things progress much faster.


The gift of Cocoa all year round






























gingerbread house that sits on the edge of a mug
Now if only I had the time/patience to make these little gingerbread houses
Practical? Of course not! Cute....yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...