11.22.2010

Let it Snow...and snow....and SNOW

It's finally here.
Welcome Winter.
I guess we couldn't put it off any longer.


At least there is Christmas to look forward to....

and YES...our Christmas Tree is already up.

We arrived home last night without sliding off the slippery interstate thinking we had outwitted winter for the time being. Upon waking however I saw the blanket of white outside, and I must admit I was not disappointed. It was beautiful snow that fell slowly to the ground. As the school day progressed the flakes became bigger and continued to fall and fall. Now I am currently curled up with some hot chocolate. Mmmmm. I hope everyone else is staying warm and cozy tonight as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...