1.11.2011

Tuesday's Favorite Things: If I could make cupcakes everyday...

If you have ever needed a reason to bake (not that I ever do)... these cupcake liners would be reason enough.

Fluted Flower Baking CupsGrow Designer Baking CupsCream Bavarian Rose Baking Cups




And these cookbooks are now on my wish list as well. Dessert cookbooks are my favorite, which is interesting because I cook a lot more meals than desserts. I just love it when you have that special dinner or party and I get to sit down with all my delicious dessert cookbooks and pick one out to try. Maybe I just need to start planning more dinner parties so that I have a reason to make a few extra desserts.



Okay now I am just making myself hungry. Hmmm.
Happy Tuesday!


*Links*
Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey: Desserts for the Serious Sweet Tooth
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
Luscious Chocolate Desserts
Luscious Creamy Desserts
Whoopie Pies
Rustic Fruit Desserts

2 comments:

  1. I would gladly come to a dinner party hosted by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Bekah! Next time you are in town would be the perfect reason to have one :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...