1.15.2011

What a deal.

Okay so I mentioned yesterday that I went to Gap to look for a suit. The above collage shows what I found. The best thing is that I got such an amazing deal.

Double layer Blazer: Originally $118.00.....................I paid $7.64
The Perfect Trouser Pant: Originally $59.50..........................I paid $23.67
Printed Tie-Neck Top: Originally $59.50..............I paid $13.92.

So that means I purchased an entire suit & blouse worth $237 for ONLY $45.23!


(Obviously I am a little excited) 

This resulted from good sales/coupons/and rewards. All these items are on-line as well but they are not nearly as cheap as I found them in the store. The funny thing is that I don't even know when I will wear this outfit in the near future but it was an investment I needed to make. But at under $50 it was not too big of an investment.

Thanks Ellie for helping me with the shopping process. You are a wonderful Gap sidekick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...