1.04.2011

A glance backwards.



Welcome New Year!
 (a tad late I know)

Brainstorming exercise:
(5 Minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010)

Getting married to my best friend and waking up next to him every morning.

Failing miserably at making chocolate croissants but then reclaiming our pride with cake truffles.


Never finishing a phase 10 game for months because it always got too late.


My little sister getting engaged.

Learning I am going to be an Aunt.


What seemed like endless moving into our apartment, but seeing later that it was all worth it to make it feel like home.


Picking up my wedding dress.


Going through three pots of coffee during a day spent with friends.

Standing in line for the outdoor Dairy Queen on it's opening day March 1st...not quite warm enough for ice cream.
Watching Ben graduate in the spring and then mine a few months later.


Fourth of July fireworks and cold fried chicken (some choose to microwave it)


Ben diving head first into the lake to save my sunglasses that had fallen off my head.


Wedding planning and all my list making.


Decorating our first Christmas tree together.


The largest snow fort I've ever seen.


Having my own sewing/crafting corner in our apartment.


Trying out a bug zapper tennis racket on the deck.

Trips at midnight to Perkins.
Student Teaching.

Giving in to electronic books and asking for a Kindle for my Birthday (thanks mom and dad)

New Year's Eve on the ocean with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...