10.18.2010

Shhhhh!

Don't tell Ben...he is under the impression that I am slaving away on homework right now instead of writing a post....and he is giving me a wonderful foot massage that I would hate to have ended if he discovered I was blogging instead.

I have a recipe to share with you...but unfortunately not tonight. I have a game of Ecosystem Jeopardy to create as well as finish up my resume. If you have been craving chicken tortilla soup you are in luck, that's all I have to say on that topic. For now though I need to get through the next few days. Wish me luck as I catch up on everything.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts...they make me smile.
    Looking forward to the recipe sometime soon. Have a great week.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...