10.31.2010

A Weekend Away

We had a nice weekend away at the cabin. The weather was a little chilly, but thankfully not too much wind. We took the dock and pontoon lift out on Saturday. Well, I can't really take credit for it, but the guys did a great job doing it. Only one person slipped into the water up to his calf, so I'd call it a success.
My mom and I were there for half of the job but then after lunch we both managed to slip a lovely afternoon nap in. I have not been able to take a nap in quite a while so it was a perfect way to spend an hour or two ;)

Sunday (today) we awoke to a frosty morning so I snuck outside to take a few photos before the sun caused it all to disappear. Chaz joined me and after struggling to keep him out of the frame, I simply decided to cooperate with him and include him in some shots.








Staying warm while making trips up to the cabin with all our summer gear.
 

Taking a break from settlers, the guys began an intense battle of "who can make their wedding ring spin the longest".  There were numerous rounds but I am not sure who was declared the victor.


1 comment:

  1. Was a delightful weekend...especially liked your nap idea when the dock party started! Thanks for all of the help and sorry about the pumpkin pie oops. I was not quite awake from the nap. Lol
    Love you bunches,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...