10.12.2010

Tuesday Ponderings...

Tired.

Why can't I ever get to bed at the time I want to. Every morning I say to myself, tomorrow I will go to bed nice and early, but then I keep myself up and busy and before I know it I am late to bed again. Oh well, I really am only tired in the morning but then I wake up and am ready for the day (with the help of a cup of coffee). Tonight I have a coffee date with Ellie so I should be well caffeinated all day, ha. She is currently student teaching too, so we have made a promise to each other that we won't allow one another to lose all aspects of being social after school. Solution: we hang out with each other once a week or so :)

So here is a personal message for you Ellie. Wake up and get ready for Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...