4 chicken breast halves
1 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbsp. margarine
2 14.5 oz cans chicken broth
2 14.5 oz cans chopped stewed tomatoes
1 cup salsa (mild, medium, or hot...what ever you prefer)
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1 Tbsp. ground cumin (you can add more if you'd like)
8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese (cubed)
tortilla chips (we used fritos)
1. Cook, debone, and shred chicken
2. Add minced garlic to margarine in slow cooker. Saute.
3. Combine all ingredients except cheese, sour cream and chips.
4. Cover. Cook on low 8-10 hours.
5. Divide cubed cheese among 6 individual soup bowls. Ladle soup over cheese. Sprinkle with chips and top each bowl with a dollop of sour cream.